Wednesday, February 11, 2009

the beginning of it all.

I have been offered a summer intern position at Frontier... (I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT!!!) 
I'll be working in the kitchen and I can't express the emotions I feel... 
Excited. Scared. Thankful. Blessed. Undeserving. Encouraged. Delighted. 
And, the prayers are flowing even harder than before. I pray that the Lord would bestow upon me a sense of leadership that I'll undoubtedly need. 

1 Timothy 4:12 "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity."



3 comments:

  1. me will miss you all summer, sister sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so unbelievably thrilled for you friend!
    what a great expirence it will be.
    try to find my heart while you are there will ya?
    i seem to have left it.
    ;)
    love you miss emma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to update more. how am i supposed to know what's going on in your life if you dont? you better get used to blogging frequently because you don't know my phone numbe by heart so this is gonna be our only communication. get with it. lean with it. rock with it.

    ReplyDelete