I went out to Frontier this past week for my spring break. I worked in the kitchen, which is where I'll be this summer. It was so encouraging to be there.. Meeting some of the other interns, talking with my boss, and learning my way in the kitchen.
I got to ski while I was out there! (Even though we got no new snow and it tended to be icy or just slushy conditions.) Nonetheless, it wore me out. I love skiing, so it was worth the lack of sleep I got. Waking up at 4am, working until 9am, skiing til 3pm, and working some nights 5 pm until 11pm. Oh baby, those are some long days. It's given me a peek at where my strength will have to come from this summer.
Psalm 29:11
"The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace."
No comments:
Post a Comment