I'm all moved in! and about to start my first official shift in the kitchen. chef coat and all! Yesterday, I had the day off and then served dinner to the work week people. Then, went to club which was really wonderful and encouraging. One of the songs we sang was SUCH a great reminder of the Lord's truths..
So come let us sing a song
A song declaring that we belong to Jesus.
Oh, that He is all we need.
So lift up a heart of praise
Sing now with voices raised to Jesus.
Pray for strength and rest. These next few weeks will be hard and long. Summer staff/work crew/assign team will all be here by Saturday! I'm excited for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dear emma, update needed. people keep asking me 'how's your sister?'so, if you could answer that question that would be much appreciated by me, cyberworld and others who ask about you. thnkskbye
ReplyDelete